Rates are for two persons. The additional person charge is $5 per night. Children age three and younger at the time of check-in are FREE.
RESERVING SPECIFIC SITES/ACCOMMODATIONS:
Please be advised that we absolutely CANNOT guarantee a specific site or accommodation although we will do our best to honor your request. As per industry standards, your reservation guarantees you a specific type of site/accommodation, not a specific site number. To maximize availability, our computer reservation system automatically shuffles existing site and accommodation assignments as each new reservation is made or when an existing guest re-registers for another night, therefore guaranteeing a specific site is impossible.
- Quiet, space needed non-aggressive pets are welcome at Jellystone Park.
- Guests staying in our cottages or cabins may bring pets but there is a $35 pet fee per stay for the 1st pet and $10 for each additional pet to cover the cost of specialized anti-allergy cleaning in the unit for the next guest.
- Pets must be crated when you’re not in the unit with them. Any damages will be charged at the full cost of repairs.
- Service animals are exempt from our pet policy fees and restrictions.
- There is no charge for pets staying in your own RV or Camper
- Pets are not allowed in buildings or the pool area.
- Pets may not be left unattended at your site or anywhere else in the park.
- Please pick up after your pet!
A $10 cancellation fee will be charged for all credit card cancellations to help offset credit cards fees incurred by the resort as a result of the cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE: Our normal cancellation policy requires seven days advance notice prior to the arrival date or the reservation deposit is forfeited. This is a common practice for seasonal resorts such as ours.